Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Druid Seed Planting Ritual

This is a Druid ritual for planting, I thought I would post it now as we are just moving past the Spring Equinox in the western hemisphere, which is a good time both for planting seeds and for thinking about the things that you want to manifest in your life. However it can be done at any time of year. I find it a nice way of adding to the already relaxing and meditative practice of gardening and growing things.

Step 1:
Sit quietly and bring to mind that which you wish to bring into manifestation over the coming weeks, months or year.

Step 2:
Pour soil into Pot/ touch the earth, say:
'This earth will support me'
Place the seed in the soil, say:
'This see will inspire me.'
Place ash on soil, say:
'This ash will nourish me.'
Pour water on soil/seed, say:
'This water will bless me.'

Conclusion:
'May the shining Sun be a father to me.
May the glowing Moon be a mother to me.
May the lights of heaven and earth guide me on my Journey.'

No comments: